From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Bug wrangling
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 06:47:54
1 On 08:03 Tue 13 May , Rémi Cardona wrote:
2 > We all know which devs/herds bugs should be assigned to, we all know most
3 > bugs aren't complete if emerge --info is not provided, that sort of things.
4 > But Real Bug Masters (tm) know all the dupes, know all the current problems
5 > in our various trees and arches, and act as bug-spam filters for the herds.
6
7 Would it be possible to add the tree categories as products and the
8 packages as components thereof? That would significantly increase the
9 odds of correct assignment, because we could save the per-package
10 assignees in the database.
11
12 Thanks,
13 Donnie