From: Alexander Holler <holler@××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Optimized Qt
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2002 05:43:04
1 Hello,
2
3 --On Samstag, Juni 08, 2002 12:07:17 +0300 Dan Armak <danarmak@g.o>
4 wrote:
5
6 > Please see bug #1571. I haven't had time to "investigate" beyond what the
7 > comments say. If we could get a good rule of what CFLAGS work and what
8 > don't I'd be willing to itroduce the thing into the qt ebuilds.
9
10 I've just got the same bug with reloads building qt3 with customized
11 CFLAGS. This gcc bug looks like some bugs I've got trying to build gentoo
12 with gcc 3.1. With the difference that gcc 3.1 kindly asks for filling out
13 bug reports. ;)
14
15 And I agree that it isn't a good idea to use customized flags if qmake
16 records these flags for future buildings (specially the processor flags).
17
18 Alexander