From: George Shapovalov <georges@×××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Broken links in Portage2 FAQ on website
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 01:41:30
1 Not for me. I am getting this:
2
3 Not Found The requested URL /doc/cpp_codingstandard.html was not found on
4 this server.
5
6 Apache/1.3.22 Server at www.gentoo.org Port 80
7
8 Network related notice:
9 I am browsing this from computer on a LAN behind masquerading firewall
10 (pretty basic). I don't think it should matter though.
11
12 George