From: Drake Wyrm <wyrm@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [Build beagle] errors
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 04:02:30
1 Linux Java <linuxjava@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 ...
4 > How can I solve it?
5 ...
6 > !!! Please attach the following file when filing a report to
7 > bugs.gentoo.org:
8 > !!! /var/tmp/portage/beagle-0.2.0/work/beagle-0.2.0/config.log
9
10 I would suggest searching Bugzilla or the forums, or asking on the
11 gentoo-user list. Poking around the forums turned up a Gentoo HOWTO for
12 Beagle.
13
14 > btw, how to make a new ebuild file? I do the md5sum and so and change
15 > Manifest all by hand...
16
17 Put the ebuild in your overlay and use
18
19 ebuild /path/to/my.ebuild digest
20
21 More details available at `man 1 ebuild`. Well, not really much more.
24 In the depths of my heart, I can't help being convinced
25 that my fellow men, with a few exceptions, are worthless.
26 -- Sigmund Freud