From: Peter Stuge <peter@×××××.se>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] RFC: Graveyard project
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 02:44:14
1 Diego Elio Pettenò wrote:
2 > > Stop complaining (and with foul language! come on, you sound like
3 > > an idiot, which seems unneccessary) and let's think about solutions.
4 >
5 > Your laziness makes you sound like an idiot too, thank you very much.
6
7 Send me constructive criticism in an email and I'll of course
8 consider it. Perhaps you can consider solutions for the overlay
9 problem?
10
11 I think overlays are an awesome feature, and I think that the
12 problems that they obviously have caused you to make you dislike
13 them and anyone supporting them should be solved.
14
15 Technology is all about approaching both having and eating cake, ie.
16 being lazy.
19 //Peter