From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gregkh@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in media-video/undvd: undvd-0.3.0.ebuild metadata.xml ChangeLog Manifest
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 07:16:46
1 On 17:46 Fri 14 Dec , Greg Kroah-Hartman (gregkh) wrote:
2 > pkg_setup() {
3 > einfo "Checking mplayer for USE flags we need..."
4 > for f in "encode dvd x264 mp3"; do
5 > if ! built_with_use media-video/mplayer $f; then
6 > eerror "$f"
7 > die "mplayer merged without $f USE flag"
8 > fi
9 > done
10
11 Does this actually work as you want? I'd be surprised. Quoting the whole
12 thing should treat it as a single flag with spaces and only run through
13 the loop once.
14
15 It should only coincidentally work because built_with_use() takes any
16 number of flags and loops through them, but I doubt it prints the single
17 missing flag as you intend.
18
19 donnie@supernova $ for f in "a b c d"; do echo $f; done
20 a b c d