From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: Jasmine <jasmine.chua@××××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] nagios ebuilds.
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 13:00:56
1 On Fri, 2003-09-19 at 07:43, Jasmine wrote:
3 > Hash: SHA1
4 >
5 > > Yes, once you have completed your trial period and passed the quiz, you
6 > > should have access added, along with your @gentoo.org email address. If
7 > > you are still in your trial period, then all your commits to CVS must be
8 > > made through another developer (preferably your mentor) until your trial
9 > > period is over.
10 > >
11 > > If you should have access to CVS and do not, then you should contact
12 > > klieber or seemant and get your access added.
13 >
14 > Hi
15 >
16 > May I know whereabouts to take the quiz? And, how long is the trial period
17 > normally? Hmm... I seriously dint know that!
18
19 The quiz is sent to you by aliz (I think). The trial period is a
20 minimum of 2 weeks where you should be submitting all of your patches to
21 your mentor for them to check over and commit. At least that's how it
22 was for me.
25 Chris Gianelloni
26 Developer, Gentoo Linux
27 Games Team