From: Nils Freydank <holgersson@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Package up for grabs: app-editors/retext (and dev-python/markups)
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 13:42:00
1 Hi all,
2
3 I'm stepping down as the proxied maintainer of the graphical markdown editor
4 app-editors/retext and it's dependency dev-python/markups because I didn't use
5 it in a long period and have not enough time to test it thoroughly.
6
7 Upstream releases are infrequent and retext has no open bugs and is stable.
8 Future maintainers could e.g. support the python project with bumping markups
9 and its deps and clean up the old retext stable version 7.1.0, keeping 7.2.1
10 (I was often not fast enough - kudos mgorny for speed-bumping without
11 breackage!).
12
13 Corresponding PR on github.com: https://github.com/gentoo/gentoo/pull/21701
14