From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Proposal: sys-pam category
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 14:27:15
1 Currently pam stuff (implementations, modules) are organized in the worst way
2 I ever seen.
3 Most of them are in sys-libs, some of them in app-admin, other in app-crypt,
4 pam_smb in net-misc and so on.
5
6 I think we should reorganize them and have a sys-pam category with
7 implementations (Linux-PAM and OpenPAM) and the modules needed.
8
9 Such a change would require a lot of work and we can't count on epkgmove I
10 think, but if someone is going to help me or at least tell me how to do such
11 a change without breaking everything (always if such a change is accepted,
12 obv.)..
13
14 Comments?
15 --
16 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
17 Gentoo Developer (Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, Gentoo/AMD64)
18
19 http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/