From: Raphael Marichez <falco@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Assigning bugs to treecleaners
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 15:54:40
2 > I have to admit - I'd never heard of the project until now (so maybe I'm
3 > not alone...?).
4
5 same for me (i'm a new dev, but i have been reading and learning
6 www.gentoo.org for a while now :) )
7
8 IMHO this seems a good idea. The portage tree is growing every week, every
9 month, and it doesn't really suit for the very little systems (embedded
10 linux) nowadays. Furthermore, with the old 2.0-portage, the syncing and
11 caching had become really long.
12 So this project sounds sane. It's rather new, isn't it ?
13
14 cheers
17 Raphael Marichez aka Falco