From: Raphael Marichez <falco@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Assigning bugs to treecleaners
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 15:54:40
> > I have to admit - I'd never heard of the project until now (so maybe I'm > not alone...?).
same for me (i'm a new dev, but i have been reading and learning for a while now :) ) IMHO this seems a good idea. The portage tree is growing every week, every month, and it doesn't really suit for the very little systems (embedded linux) nowadays. Furthermore, with the old 2.0-portage, the syncing and caching had become really long. So this project sounds sane. It's rather new, isn't it ? cheers -- Raphael Marichez aka Falco

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-dev] Assigning bugs to treecleaners "Kevin F. Quinn" <kevquinn@g.o>
[gentoo-dev] Slimming down the portage tree [WAS: Assigning bugs to treecleaners] Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@×××××.de>