From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Bugzilla proxy-maintainer template
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 10:36:48
1 On 10/16/11 11:32, Torsten Veller wrote:
2 > * "Markos Chandras (hwoarang)"<hwoarang@g.o>:
3 >> Log:
4 >> add note about default comment in bugs. Add template
5 >
6 >> +<title>Bugs assigned to maintainer-needed@g.o</title>
7 >> +<body>
9 >
10 > Template:
11 >> This package has no maintainer so this bug may go unnoticed for a long time.
12 >> Gentoo has a dedicated team[1] for assisting users in maintaining orphaned
13 >> packages. If you are interested in maintaining this package, please contact
14 >> proxy-maint@g.o.
15 >
16 > Did you consider to ask the bugzilla maintainers to add a "Note" like
17 > the one for security bugs? Maybe it can also be shown early in the
18 > bug-filing process.
19 > I am asking because the number of "sunrise" mails via maintainer-wanted
20 > and now the expected "proxy-maint" info mails via maintainer-needed are
21 > boring.
22 >
23 Right, I didn't think of that. We could possibly do the same with
24 sunrise too. However, a comment draws more attention than a bugzilla note.
27 Regards,
28 Markos Chandras / Gentoo Linux Developer / Key ID: B4AFF2C2