From: Lost Logic <lostlogic@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] kernel patches
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 18:44:15
1 You can use whatever kernel you want to with gentoo, the only limitation
2 is that if you are using XFS you have to have a kernel with XFS...
3
4 personally I'm using a 2.4.19-pre4-ac3-preempt kernel, you can get
5 rml's patches at http://www.tech9.net/rml/linux and the ac patches
6 at http://www.kernel.org have fun!
7
8 --Brandon