From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: New developer: Pierre-Yves Rofes (p-y)
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 09:11:32
1 Luis Francisco Araujo <araujo@g.o> posted
2 469C1A63.10508@g.o, excerpted below, on Mon, 16 Jul 2007 21:24:51
3 -0400:
4
5 > Steve Long wrote:
6 >> Petteri Räty wrote:
7 >>
8 >>> It's a joint pleasure for me and diox to introduce to you Pierre-Yves
9 >>> "py" Rofes. Instead of the snake people he will be joining our
10 >>> security team.
11 >>>
12 >> YAY! aiui there's only 4 or 5 people in the security team, so well done
13 >> for getting another sucker^H^H^H volunteer, Tavis.
14 >>
15 > Can you please stop sending these kind of harmful emails?
16
17 ??? A little joking is traditional in new-dev welcome threads, or did
18 you miss the context? (Note that the tone was set with the snake people
19 reference, in the original intro.)
20
21 Sorry p-y for tainting your intro thread. =8^(
26 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
29 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list