From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC]: gentoo-politics ML
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 02:06:18
1 Mike Doty wrote:
2 > George Prowse wrote:
3 >> Kumba wrote:
4 >>> Kumba wrote:
5 >>>> So I'm told debian has one of these types of MLs, probably where the
6 >>>> flames burn bright enough to have earned a star designation from the
7 >>>> IAU. Given what's been going on lately, and with calls from myself
8 >>>> and others (i.e., mcummings) to get back on track and actually like,
9 >>>> you know, develop something, I think it's high time we create this
10 >>>> list ourselves.
11 >>> [snip]
12 >>>> Anyways, thoughts?
13 >>> Bug #181368 is filed. Those seeking this reply-to non-munging will
14 >>> probably want to post a note there and let infra decide on that matter.
15 >>>
16 >>> Lets try and make this work, k?
17 >>>
18 >>>
19 >>> --Kumba
20 >>>
21 >> I say, just to be ironic, let the proctors decide and not infra :D
22 > just to be ironic, infra makes the decision on new lists :Q
25 0wned.
28 --Kumba
31 Gentoo/MIPS Team Lead
32
33 "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands
34 do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." --Elrond
35 --
36 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list