From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 15:04:45
1 On Mon, 2007-08-06 at 16:43 +0200, Lars Weiler wrote:
2 > * Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o> [07/08/06 08:23 -0400]:
3 > > doit (and update lists.xml in the process)
4 >
5 > I can't. The list seems to be closed or limited to a
6 > special address. Furthermore it seems that our listmaster
7 > is either MIA or at LWE.
8
9 One thing to note.. If we do make mailing list for this. It should not
10 be archived in any such way. devs that subscribe to the mailing list
11 better not be storing mail in imap on infra resources.
12 We simply don't have that kinda spare space to mirror all
13 cvs commits 2-300 times.
16 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list