From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: Diamond <diamond@××××××.ru>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Review: news item and script for CPU_FLAGS_X86
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 08:54:59
1 Dnia 2015-01-24, o godz. 10:27:47
2 Diamond <diamond@××××××.ru> napisał(a):
3
4 > On Fri, 23 Jan 2015 16:45:34 -0600
5 > Ben Kohler <bkohler@×××××.com> wrote:
8 > > I think this should be in an ebuild. You mentioned that it's only
9 > > needed ONCE, but it's needed ONCE for everytime one install gentoos,
10 > > along the same lines as mirrorselect. A couple of years from now, do
11 > > we want users to have to dig through several dozen old news items to
12 > > get this tool?
13 > >
14 > Maybe it's better to integrate this new tool with eselect tool?
15
16 No. It doesn't resemble eselect in any way.
19 Best regards,
20 Michał Górny