From: Jason Stubbs <jstubbs@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] manpages that requires dependencies
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 15:46:05
1 On Sunday 27 November 2005 23:50, Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò wrote:
2 > On Sunday 27 November 2005 15:39, Jason Stubbs wrote:
3 > > Core packages or not, they are all broken. When the requirement came up,
4 > > the respective maintainers should have spoken up so that a proper
5 > > solution could be found. When are the quick hacks going to stop? :|
6 >
7 > Is my mail enough as a speak-up for finding a proper solution? :P
8
9 Err.. Apologies.
10
11 I has forgotten that you were the one to start the thread. :(
14 Jason Stubbs
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list