From: Brian Harring <ferringb@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] perl, sed and non-gsed
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 12:28:44
1 On Thu, Apr 07, 2005 at 01:02:26PM +0100, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 06:04:03 -0500 Brian Harring <ferringb@g.o>
3 > wrote:
4 > | You know apple ain't going to support the broken mess that results,
5 > | and nor will we most likely. That is why we can't go replacing
6 > | whatever we label as broken[1] on *any* system where portage is
7 > | secondary.
8 >
9 > Then we can't support portage as a secondary package manager.
10 Well, since you say so... :P
11
12 One note, stating that gentoo osx no longer functions with portage as
13 a secondary pkg manager still doesn't do jack for addressing the 10.3
14 -> 10.4 issue... so really, it still is secondary.
15 ~brian
16 --
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list