From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in app-arch/bzip2: bzip2-1.0.5-r1.ebuild
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 20:00:15
1 On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 08:52:47PM +0100, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Mon, 16 May 2011 20:51:00 +0100
3 > Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o> wrote:
4 > > This problem is not a technical one to justify discussion on
5 > > gentoo-dev list. This is clearly a disagreement over the established
6 > > policies which should go through QA and/or Devrel if someone feels
7 > > like it worths pushing it so far.
8 >
9 > No, it's reminding a developer of what current policies are. And if one
10 > developer has forgotten or hasn't seen recent changes, others are
11 > probably in the same situation too, so a friendly reminder where
12 > everyone can see it helps everyone.
13 >
14 > --
15 > Ciaran McCreesh
16 Ciaran,
17
18 I would agree with you if this wasn't the second time we talk about this
19 within a week.
20
21 http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-dev/msg_64aa35ae3aff8e711fc280c238d8f44c.xml
22
23 Regards,
24 --
25 Markos Chandras / Gentoo Linux Developer / Key ID: B4AFF2C2