From: Wernfried Haas <amne@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 39 compliance
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 15:43:46
1 On Wed, Aug 30, 2006 at 10:11:10AM -0400, Alec Warner wrote:
2 > Damn you for using my project page against me! :P
3 <insert evil laughter here>
4
5 > Phreak wrote that
6 > part actually ;) I was hoping for a more graceful solution than
7 > separate sections.
8
9 As far i am concerned, i find seperate sections quite good as it's a
10 clear solution as it's easy to see who is an official Gentoo monkey
11 who did all the quiz stuff etc. May be subject to personal taste though.
12
13 > At least with regards to cleaners, there are no
14 > "better" people because they are developers. Only "people with commit
15 > access to fix stuff" and "people who don't have commit access." is
16 > really the only (useful) distinction.
17
18 Fair enough. The real contribution is still about doing the work.
19
20 cheers,
21 Wernfried
24 Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne at gentoo dot org
25 Gentoo Forums: http://forums.gentoo.org
26 IRC: #gentoo-forums on freenode - email: forum-mods at gentoo dot org