From: Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: Brandy
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 00:07:19
1 Hi All,
2
3 Everyone on here I'm sure already knows brandy (especially if you're on
4 the forums or in #gentoo or #gentoo-bugs). Well, with the slew of fixes
5 she's been giving us lately, it was just silly that she didn't have
6 commit access. So, I'd like to welcome Brandy as an official member of
7 the Gentoo *development* team. She's been an official member of the
8 Gentoo Developer Relations team (head of the Gentoo User Relations part
9 of it) for quite a while already, so this is just an expansion of her
10 role.
11
12 In her free time, Brandy loves to go downhill and cross-country skiing,
13 which she does every week. </me ducks>. To her pen-pals she tends to
14 mail piles of snow.
15
16 Please make her feel welcome.
17
18 Thanks,
19 --
20 Seemant Kulleen
21 Developer and Project Co-ordinator,
22 Gentoo Linux http://dev.gentoo.org/~seemant
23
24 Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x3458780E
25 Key fingerprint = 23A9 7CB5 9BBB 4F8D 549B 6593 EDA2 65D8 3458 780E
29 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list