From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gee, wouldn't it be nice (security bugs)...
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 14:33:48
1 On Wed, 2005-12-14 at 13:55 +0000, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > this really should have been sent to the security mailing list and
3 > cc-ed the security team
4 >
5 > this has come up before on those lists, i just dont remember the
6 > outcome :P
7
8 See, this is my (*cough*lazy*cough*) ignorance shining bright again -
9 didn't even think of there being an open security list to send this to.
10 Of course, we have a list for everything, and that makes legitimate
11 sense :)
12
13 Further...makes perfect sense that someone else thought of suggesting it
14 before...i can't be the only lazy person in the world, otherwise we
15 wouldn't have tv shows to tell us what's on tv shows that we aren't
16 watching anyway...how's that for a non sequitur??
17
18 ~mcummings
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list