From: lxnay@××××××××××××.org
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] better support for binary packages
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 15:57:02
1 On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 5:47 PM, Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o> wrote:
2 > lxnay@××××××××××××.org wrote:
3 >> This is what I am doing in Sabayon, creating a new layer over Portage =>
4 >> Entropy. I'm almost done, just need to work out some documentation and
5 >> apidocs.
6 >> http://gitweb.sabayon.org/?p=entropy.git;a=summary
7 >>
8 > Only problem with entropy is that it doesn't work nice with portage.
9
10 You are wrong. From entropy 0.95+ all works fine, the only problem previous releases had was with Portage world file being filled incorrectly (emaint --fix world does it, but I am sure you know this).
11 http://gitweb.sabayon.org/?p=entropy.git&a=search&h=HEAD&st=commit&s=portage
12
13 Regards,
16 > --
17 > Ben de Groot
18 > Gentoo Linux developer (qt, media, lxde, desktop-misc)
19 > Gentoo Linux Release Engineering PR liaison
27 Fabio Erculiani