From: kloeri@g.o
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New developer: deltacow (Scott Stoddard)
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 20:53:48
1 Hi all.
2
3 I've got another new victim to present :) Scott is joining the amd64
4 team that he's already been a part of for the last few months helping
5 out as an AT (arch tester).
6
7 Scott has experience with C/C++, Java, Python, SQL and is a long time
8 Gentoo user.
9
10 Scott writes: "I've been heavily involved with computers since the age
11 of 7 when my father brought home a TI-99/4A which held my interest for a
12 couple of years until I got a Commodore 128. The story progresses from
13 there fairly much as I suspect it does for most in the Linux community.
14 Suffice it to say that I'm not usually far from multiple systems."
15
16 In "Real Life" Scott enjoys reading, photographing and playing poker.
17 Gentoo is Scotts first open source project.
18
19 Welcome to the team Scott.
20 --
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list