From: Markus Ullmann <jokey@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: rgb file specification
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 12:40:00
1 Steve Long schrieb:
2 > Ferris McCormick wrote:
3 >
5 >> Hash: SHA1
6 >>
7 >> This is random musing based based on perhaps my own problems.
8 >> I need a local color.file to see well what I have going on, and
9 >> current xorg ignores that. Thus, at every build, there is in
10 >> oscolor.c a "constant" I must change from 1 to 0.
11 >>
12 > I don't understand why this is an issue for "every build"; surely a patched
13 > ebuild in local overlay is trivial? It's only a quick sed -i line added.
16 And with the gentoo-x86 follow script grobian uses for prefix syncing,
17 it should even be doable to always have an up-to-date current ebuild.
18
19 Greetz
20 -Jokey