From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Kevin Quinn (kevquinn)
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 11:07:50
1 On Sunday 29 May 2005 13:53, Tom Martin wrote:
2 > I just set Kevin up with CVS access. He's going to be joining the
3 > Hardened Gentoo project, in order to help (mainly) with the hardened
4 > userland.
5 Hi Kevin! If you want to try new, exciting adventures in hardening... you can
6 always join the bsd herd and try to add hardened support on
7 Gentoo/FreeBSD... :)
8
9 > He's originally from Britain, but he now lives in Italy.
10 Good.. now... you'll be joining english or italian takeover conspiration?
11 Because that's going to be a critical point...
12 Ehi! Wait! I wasn't supposed to talk about it in public...
13
14 <jedi trick>no one ever read the above lines...</jedi trick>
17 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
18 Gentoo Developer (Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, Gentoo/AMD64)
19
20 http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/