From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo on NForce?
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 23:17:37
1 On Thu, 2002-03-14 at 21:31, Chuck and Angie Thier wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > I am very interested with installing and using and possibly contributing to
5 > Gentoo Linux. One small problem... I'm running an NForce motherboard. I
6 > see that NVIDIA has released linux drivers for the NForce board, but was
7 > wondering if they have been incorporated into Gentoo, or at least what it
8 > might take to incorporate them. Thank you for your help.
9
10 We have an ebuild for them but it's on hold due to our ebuild freeze.
11 They should be available shortly after the 1.0 release.
12
13 Best Regards,
16 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
17 Chief Architect/President http://www.gentoo.org