From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Marking virtuals stable
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 19:58:07
1 >>>>> On Wed, 23 May 2007, Christian Faulhammer wrote:
2
3 > Petteri Räty <betelgeuse@g.o>:
4 >> Ulrich Mueller kirjoitti:
5 >>> The point of my question was more if the usual rules apply, i.e.:
6 >>> keywording and stabilising only by arch teams; wait one month
7 >>> before the package can go stable.
8
9 >> The month is not set in stone. About who marks them, it's probably
10 >> best to get the opinion of the arch teams. I don't think they will
11 >> object to normal developers marking them. Arch teams: what do you
12 >> think?
13
14 > Speaking for x86/amd64 and Emacs...I am ok with that. :)
15
16 So, only this reply.
17
18 May I conclude that nobody objects to the above?
19
20 Ulrich
21 --
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list