From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 39 compliance
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 14:32:40
1 Danny van Dyk wrote:
2 > Am Mittwoch, 30. August 2006 14:26 schrieb Alec Warner:
3 >
4 >> Eselect, your project pages lists retired developers (Ciaran).[4]
5 > Ciaran is the original Author, and he still helps more than ocassionally
6 > with problems and bugs. I won't remove him from that page.
7 >
8 > As precedences, the Gentoo Handbook list of authors contains former
9 > Gentoo devs.
10 >
11 > Danny
12
13 The only problem is that it lists him as contactable by
14 "nickname@g.o" aka ciaran@g.o which is false.
15
16 I've actually wondered about this as well since I've been in projects as
17 a non-dev and Treecleaners has non-devs. Can we get some kind of
18 modification to the <dev> tag for non-gentoo contributors?
19
20 I would agree with you that removing him would be immensely inconsiderate.
21 --
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list