From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] more help needed with gcc-4.8 stabilization, chromium starts heavily using C++11
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2014 18:21:35
1 On 01/11/14 11:47, Diego Elio Pettenò wrote:
2 > The problem with "it's trivial to do that in python so just do it" is
3 > that first of all Python is not my language of choice, so the whole
4 > infrastructure is currently not written in Python at all. And all the
5 > people, including Luca, who promised they can convert it to Python in
6 > no time, never delivered. Beside the point that, if it's so trivial
7 > for somebody, I would expect it'll take them less time to provide me
8 > with the tool, rather than complain about it.
9
10 Sorry I hadn't time to do that and everything fell low in the todolist
11 since the tinderbox was put on hold.
12
13 That said, we have enough people with python skills could we just pick
14 few days and come up with a good solution?
15
16 lu