From: Roger Hawley <karma911@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Spam and muppets
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 16:23:31
1 On Sun, 16 Jun 2002 22:10:40 +0100
2 Colin Morey <peitolm@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On Sun, 2002-06-16 at 13:53, Kim Nielsen wrote:
5 > > Hi,
6 > >
7 > > I have said it before and I'll say it again. Could be please have
8 > > spamassassin and a prober configured procmail script installed to
9 > > moderate the gentoo mailing lists from spam and muppets ?
10 > >
11 > > /Kim
12 > This has come up a number of times recently, and each time i have to
13 > double check my own spam folder to find out what the reason for the
14 > complaint is, (I run spamassasin locally, and it works very well), I
15 > don't think however that legally filtering of traffic to an open
16 > mailling list is a good thing.
17 >
18 > Would people be interested in a short guide to configure spamassasin
19 for use on a gentoo system?
20
21 Yes yes yes
25 Powered by GENTOO LINUX