From: Christian Heim <phreak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Good-bye
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 19:21:03
1 On 24/11/07 12:39 -0500, Seemant Kulleen wrote:
2 > Dear Gentoo Devs and Users,
3 >
4 > The time has finally come for me to resign from Gentoo. I've been
5 > meaning to do it for many months now, but the logistics took a little
6 > bit of time. Effective Monday, Nov. 26, I will no longer consider
7 > myself an official Gentoo developer. Before then I will make commits to
8 > two or so packages for which James Rowe is the official maintainer and I
9 > was his proxy. Justin Bronder (jsbronder) has agreed to take over the
10 > proxy maintainership for them.
11 >
12 > I've been here a long time and I've made many many friends (and, I
13 > suppose, a few enemies). For both, I'm grateful. There are too many
14 > people to thank -- you all know who you are :P.
15
16 Dear Grandpa (yes, yes .. I know Neddy is even older then you!), I'd
17 really like to thank you for all the things you helped me with (and you
18 helped a lot).
19
20 I'd like to wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart for your
21 further adventures. Above all, have fun!
22
23 Regards,
24
25 Christian