From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Project Sunrise thread -- a try of clarification
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 21:02:59
1 On Fri, 2006-06-09 at 20:32 +0100, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > Huge difference between committing a few things for a person you know,
3 > where you have time to review code, and bulk committing random stuff
4 > where you don't have time to check anything. That's the deal here -- if
5 > a large number of developers can't handle maintainer-wanted, what makes
6 > people think a far smaller number can without screwing up?
7
8 *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding*
9
10 We have a winner!
11
12 What do we have for our winner, today, Dianne?
13
14 Isn't that nice, a turkey baster!
15
16 ;]