From: Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Cc: Aaron Bauman <bman@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Graphics Project disbanded [pkgs up for grabs]
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2020 00:12:14
1 On Sat, Jun 6, 2020 at 7:05 PM Andreas K. Hüttel <dilfridge@g.o> wrote:
2 > That said, I think the basic action is in this case pretty unproductive. We
3 > now have a large number of central libraries maintainer-needed (libpng, jpeg,
4 > tiff, ...) which would really merit a team...
5
6 Seems like one or two devs have been bumping the packages you listed
7 for the last couple of years, and neither of them are actually members
8 of the graphics project.
9
10 I don't see the value in a project where none of the members actually
11 maintain their packages.