From: Peter Alfredsen <loki_val@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Assigning bugs back to bug-wranglers@
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 18:22:04
1 On Monday 30 June 2008, Michael Hammer wrote:
2 > * Jeremy Olexa <darkside@g.o> [080630 19:53]:
3 > > [...] IMO, b-w'ing is something that anyone can do.
4 >
5 > s/can/should ? I mean bug wrangling is a very important thing
6 > especially in the sight of users. I'm really willing to help on
7 > b-w'ing if it makes sense and is possible.
8
9 It always makes sense, especially when both carlo and jer are away. The
10 back log can become long at times. Your best friend is a couple of
11 bugs.gentoo.org tabs open (for searching) and an IRC client with a chat
12 window with jeeves or wilikins on freenode.
15 /PA