From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New recruiters lead!
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 19:14:16
1 Bryan Østergaard wrote:
2 > Hi all.
3 >
4 > Petteri Räty (betelgeuse) is replacing Mike Doty (kingtaco) as
5 > recruiters lead and will be leading the team in cooperation with myself.
6 > Petteri has been very active ever since he became a recruiter and is
7 > also actively trying to keep an eye on new recruits and keep them (and
8 > the portage tree) out of harms way. I'm sure many of you appreciate his
9 > work so far and I'm looking forward to working with Petteri on improving
10 > the recruitment processes.
13 Yeah keeping newbies from breaking it so that I can break it myself more
14 often :)
15
16 Regards,
17 Petteri