From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@×××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Project Sunrise thread -- a try of clarification
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 01:14:14
1 On Fri, 09 Jun 2006 02:49:14 +0200 Markus Ullmann <jokey@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 | > No. It clearly says that you would be doing the basic QA checks and
4 | > repoman checking on initial commit. You even said it right above
5 | > where I commented!
6 |
7 | You're doing some witch hunting here... I said we keep an eye on
8 | non-devs commits.
9
10 How much do you want to bet that I couldn't sneak malicious code past
11 you?
12
13 And if you accept that I could do it, you're also admitting that quite
14 a few other random people, some of whom don't share my own ethical
15 objections to such a stunt, could also pull it off given sufficient
16 time and effort...
19 Ciaran McCreesh
20 Mail : ciaran dot mccreesh at blueyonder.co.uk
24 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list