From: "Dawid Węgliński" <cla@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] QA is unimportant?
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 22:28:19
1 On Monday 09 November 2009 17:30:27 Patrick Lauer wrote:
2 >
3 > "Unmaintained stuff is unmaintained"
6 If i can recall my recruitment process, i remember one sentence which was like
7 "if you touch any package, you are responsible for it".
8
9 Please don't hide behind your great job that you are doing here (we all
10 appreciate it) and admit you are wrong. QA (not the QA team itself, but
11 policies we have here) is important and talking "excuse me my mistakes because
12 i do things others do not" doesn't really matter.
15 Cheers
16 Dawid Węgliński