From: Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Fw: FOSSASIA 2015, March 13-15 Singapore: Call for Speakers and Projects
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 15:19:03
1 Hi everyone... I received this email to my personal email account.
2 I don't know how I got on their list... but I am forwarding a somewhat
3 chopped version of their html email to the list. I removed a bunch of
4 the html stuff (pics, etc.) not relevant to the basic message.
5
6 If your interested, click on the first link for a web version of the
7 complete message.
11 Begin forwarded message:
12
13 Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 12:14:49 +0000
14 From: Hong Phuc | FOSSASIA <no-reply@××××××××.org>
15 To: FOSSASIA Supporter <brian.dolbec@×××××.com>
16 Subject: FOSSASIA 2015, March 13-15 Singapore: Call for Speakers and
17 Projects
20 ** FOSSASIA 2015
21 ------------------------------------------------------------
24 ** Call for Speakers Open for FOSSASIA'15 in Singapore from March 13-15
25 ------------------------------------------------------------
26
27 View this email in your browser
28 (http://us9.campaign-archive2.com/?u=d5cf526b4ceea238da3512fb3&id=6b11ca2eee&e=c6ace56087)
29
30 Dear FOSSASIA Supporter,
31
32 please join us at FOSSASIA 2015 in Singapore, the premier Free and Open
33 Source technology event in Asia for developers, students, start-ups,
34 and contributors. In 2015 the event will take place from March 13-15.
35 Projects at FOSSASIA range from open hardware, to design, graphics and
36 software.
37
38 For our 2015 feature tracks we are looking for speakers that share our
39 passion about code, open technology and community. We are interested in
40 topics including:
41 * Big data, Open data, Cloud solutions and DevOps
42 * Javascript, Mobile and the Open Web
43 * Geolocation software, maps and mesh ups
44 * Maker projects, 3D technologies
45 * Open design software, open manufacturing, wearables
46 * Docker, Programming languages, Python, Go, and more
47
48 45 international speakers, 15 local speakers and participants from Asia
49 and around the world are expected to join the three day event.
50 Confirmed keynote speakers are:
51 * Stefan Koehler, who will talk about the development of LiMux, the
52 Linux Project in the City of Munich
53 * Colin Charles, Chief Evangelist at MariaDB, who will give insights
54 into the latest developments of the database
55 * Kushal Das, who will talk about his work as Director at the Python
56 Software Foundation
57 * Andreas Bräu, who will give a presentation about Freifunk Mesh
58 Networks and his work on the FOSSASIA API
59
60 Please submit your talk now: Speaker Registration
61 (http://fossasia.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d5cf526b4ceea238da3512fb3&id=125ddfd05e&e=c6ace56087)
62 * Submission deadline 23 Dec. 2014
63
64 ------------------------------------------------------------
68 March 13-15
69 Singapore
70 Open Tech Event
71
72 ============================================================
73
74 Email licensed under ** Creative Commons Attribution License
75 (http://fossasia.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d5cf526b4ceea238da3512fb3&id=6dffdef775&e=c6ace56087) .
76 2014 FOSSASIA You indicated to the FOSSASIA team, that you are
77 interested to receive updates on our activities or you signed up on
78 this list on our website at http://fossasia.org.
81 Our mailing address is:
82 FOSSASIA
83 93 Mau Than, Ninh Kieu