From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: robbat2@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] How to obsolete this python-exec news & fix the issue automatically for users
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 22:38:57
1 On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 11:27:33PM +0100, Tom Wijsman wrote:
2 > > If there are no objections, I'd like to do this to the affected
3 > > ebuilds in a few hours.
4 > It is an improvement and it has been tested on a few systems; I don't
5 > think this is something that would hurt or be irreversible, it reverses
6 > the condition and adds a SLOT to be easier on Portage. It should work.
7 Thanks.
8
9 I committed with acks from mgorny, zerochaos & patrick.
12 Robin Hugh Johnson
13 Gentoo Linux: Developer, Trustee & Infrastructure Lead
14 E-Mail : robbat2@g.o
15 GnuPG FP : 11ACBA4F 4778E3F6 E4EDF38E B27B944E 34884E85