From: Christel Dahlskjaer <christel@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Proposed addition to the Social Contract
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 02:10:39
1 It looks like our social contract doesn't prohibit Gentoo from being
2 dependent upon a single sponsor or corporation. In the interests of
3 keeping Gentoo run by the developers rather than any outside party, how
4 about the following addition to the Social Contract?
5
6 <heading>We will be run by the Development Community</>
7 Gentoo will be run by the development community. We will never allow
8 ourselves to be reliant upon a single sponsor or corporation.
12 I remain, Sir, your most humble and obedient servant,
13 Christel - conventionally stuck in the 1920s