From: Thierry Carrez <koon@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Council meeting, Thursday 15th, 1900 UTC
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 20:42:04
1 Grant Goodyear wrote:
2
3 > Yikes, that's short notice. Of course, almost by definition the first
4 > meeting had to have a fairly limited amount of lead time. *Shrug* Any
5 > chance of getting a schedule for the next couple of meetings or so?
6 > (Actually, I'd be quite happy if the date of the next meeting could be
7 > posted by the previous meeting, since that would generally correspond to
8 > about a month lead.)
9
10 Since we have to organize a meeting every month, we can target the
11 middle of each month as a general guideline. We'll also avoid Sun Mon
12 Fri Sat which are bad days to get most people in.
15 Koon
16 --
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list