From: Stuart Herbert <stuart@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: carlos@g.o, klieber@g.o, lwn@×××.net
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Volunteers required: UK Meeting Organising Committee
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 20:13:25
1 (Carlos - please include this in the next GWN)
2 (Kurt - please put this in the news on our site)
3
4 Hi,
5
6 I'm looking for volunteers who would be willing to organise a meeting for
7 UK-based Gentoo developers and users for September or early October.
8
9 We're looking to hold this inaugrial meeting in Manchester.
10
11 I'm looking for people who can spare the time to:
12
13 * organise a venue and internet access
14 * organise accomodation for those travelling from afar
15 * organise talks, events, publicity, etc etc
16 + anything else that you can think of
17
18 Please reply directly to me, letting me know who you are and what you can do
19 to help make this happen. I can't organise this myself, so if you're in the
20 UK and want to see something like this happen, now's the time to lend a
21 helping hand.
22
23 Best regards,
24 Stu
25 --
26 Stuart Herbert stuart@g.o
27 Gentoo Developer http://www.gentoo.org/
28 http://stu.gnqs.org/diary/
29
30 GnuPG key id# F9AFC57C available from http://pgp.mit.edu
31 Key fingerprint = 31FB 50D4 1F88 E227 F319 C549 0C2F 80BA F9AF C57C
32 --