From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [GLEP] Web Application Installation
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 11:37:27
1 On Tuesday 05 August 2003 13:19, Stuart Herbert wrote:
2 > Hi Paul,
3 >
4 > Thanks for joining in. I was getting worried that this was turning into
5 > the 'Max & Stuart Show' ;-)
6 >
7 > Here's my rambling thoughts about how the 'local' USE flag (can we call it
8 > '-vhosts' instead? 'local' feels a bit non-descript to me) could work, and
9 > what problems might occur. I'm sure that my thoughts here aren't the only
10 > possible solution.
11
12 'Local' was meant as local use flag in comparision with global use flag. Not
13 the name. It probably needs to be global anyway, because you would want it
14 for all packages using the eclass.
17 Paul de Vrieze
18 Researcher
19 Mail: pauldv@××××××.nl