From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Mass keywording/stabilisation of ebuilds in app-emacs
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 15:07:36
1 >>>>> On Thu, 10 Oct 2019, Michał Górny wrote:
2
3 > Wasn't ALLARCHES supposed to be applied only if a previous version had
4 > a stable keyword on the arch in question? I.e. if it has been tested
5 > by arch team at least once?
6
7 Yes, but the same would apply to most of the elisp code that is shipped
8 with app-editors/emacs itself, for which I doubt that it gets large
9 coverage in arch testing.
10
11 Either these things are arch independent, then I don't see why they
12 couldn't have the same keywords as emacs itself. Or they are not,
13 then they shouldn't have the allarches label in the first place.
14
15 Ulrich