From: Thomas Raschbacher - LordVan - Gentoo <lordvan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Ali Polatel (hawking)
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 21:46:18
1 welcome here too ;)
2
3 i assume Petteri means to apply sed s/stupid/student/ ? ;)
4
5 unfortunately i didn't play chess in way too long so i now suck :(
8 Thomas Raschbacher
9 http://www.lordvan.com
10
11 <quote who="Joe Peterson">
12 > Welcome Ali! And no, I don't think I will challenge you in chess any
13 > time soon. :)
14 >
15 > -Joe
18 > Petteri Räty wrote:
19 >> It's my usual pleasure to introduce to you Ali "hawking" Polatel who
20 >> will be joining us to help with the netmon stuff. Ali hails us from
21 >> Turkey. He is currently a physics engineering stupid in the Istanbul
22 >> Technical University and a real wizard in chess. He is the National
23 >> Master to be more exact. Please give him the usual warm welcome and try
24 >> to beat him in online chess.
25 >>
26 >> Regards,
27 >> Petteri