From: Marko Mikulicic <marko@××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] CJK testing
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 19:23:34
1 Cong wrote:
2 > Do you Marko use any of Japanese, Korean or Chinese?
3 Not really. Watakushi wa nihon go wakarimasen :-)
4 I'd like to see japanese support for emacs
5 since I like to play with foreign languages and emacs
6 was the simpler solution for inputing hiragana and kanji
7 that I've seen. (it worked on mandrake but on gentoo is missing)
8 I don't know what to input hiragana in mutt or in kde :-(
9 I know how it works internally but I don't know how to use it like an
10 user :-(
11 What should I install to test CJK support. Terminal ? I see no kterm.
12 How do you write hiragana and kanji in kde/gnome/mozilla ?
15 > Anyway, I believe that the patch for mutt-1.4-r2.ebuild
16 > makes it useable for only Japanese users (including me).
17 Yes, this case is different from postgresql.
18
19 Marko