From: Ben Skeggs <darktama@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] modular X - 7.0 RC1
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 14:53:21
1 Am Donnerstag, den 20.10.2005, 00:11 -0700 schrieb Donnie Berkholz:
2 > Thanks to the dedicated work of Joshua Baergen and me, you've got just
3 > what you asked for -- newer X than even money can buy. Pound on it, test
4 > it, break it, and file bugs. Let us know how it works.
5 >
6 I had some issues updating xorg-server on amd64, it turns out
7 eselect-opengl was pointing /usr/include/GL/glxproto.h towards the emul
8 headers. Which, don't contain some changes needed for the later modular
9 builds. I filed bug #109922 about this issue.
10
11 Apart from that, everything I had installed for modular updated
12 successfully.
13
14 The only issue I've encountered so far is that XKB appears to be
15 completely broken for me. I can't quite track down why at this stage.
16
17 Thanks guys for the quick work in updating the ebuilds!
18 Ben.