From: Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in virtual/ffmpeg: ffmpeg-9.ebuild ChangeLog ffmpeg-0.10.2-r1.ebuild
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 11:02:49
1 Ideally we would have had a discussion here, and we could still have one.
2
3 On the other hand I have used libav and mplayer2 for a long time, and have
4 not run into any problems. The only thing missing is mencoder.
5
6 I'm not opposing this change, but I also don't know enough of the details
7 of upstream differences to make a strong case for our against.
8
9 Ben