From: "Tomáš Chvátal" <scarabeus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] please stop using foo-${PV}-bar.patch in other ebuild versions than ${PV}
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 20:02:45
1 Dne neděle 22 Březen 2009 17:50:26 Alin Năstac napsal(a):
2 > Please do not apply patches that have ${P} prefix in other ebuild
3 > versions than ${PV}.
4 > Is that hard to create a new patch with a proper name?
5 >
6 > Cheers,
7 > Alin
8 Hi,
9 I was working on patches glep [1] (nothing final and it is highly in progress
10 but as i can see more pple is interested so i am throwing it to the space so
11 there might be somebody else whom might help me with it).
12
13 Please dont mind the warnings on the file, it is my first glep :] And if you
14 know how to fix them source is out there too [2]. ;]
15
16 [1] - http://dev.gentoo.org/~scarabeus/patches-glep.html
17 [2] - http://dev.gentoo.org/~scarabeus/patches-glep.txt
18